Wellness With Jess
Customized yoga flows for you and your body:
Let's work together to develop your strengths, weaknesses, and fitness/wellness goals.
- 200 hr certifified yoga instructor through Core Power Yoga
- Meditation coach, sound bath healing cerified through iSound Insitute
- Bachelor of science degree in Health Education
I've taught swimming, skiing, and yoga lessons professionally for 10+ years.
I enjoy education and am passionate about curating client experiences and helping people learn to love and develop a new sport or skill.
I teach corporate and private events (retreats, 1:1 sound baths, yoga classes, and group meditations).
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
We will start with a phone or zoom call to get to know each other, what your wellness goals are (or develop them together!), then begin a plan to execute your goals together.
I can teach out of my own home in Murray, or travel to you. I can also bring my crystal sound bowls with me to any yoga or meditation session.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- I hold a bachelor degree in Health Education
- I am also a certified meditation coach through isound Institute
- I teach corporate and private events for yoga + meditation
- I taught skiing for 4 seasons
- I taught swimming lessons for 4 summers
- I love teaching and connecting with clients to achieve fitness + wellness goals!
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
25-50$ / session, depending on your location, and what services you'd like.
How did you get started teaching?
I've been teaching fitness classes for over 10 years, and yoga for over 2 years. I've always loved teaching!
What types of students have you worked with?
Those who are disabled, have sports injuries, are in physical therapy, and who are inflexible and new - highly season with yoga.
What questions should students think through before talking to teachers about their needs?
What are your injuries?
What is your medical history?
What are your wellness/fitness goals?