We teach an array of Firearms Courses:
- From Introductory and Safety, to Advanced Firearms Instruction
- Carrying Concealed Weapons Courses
- Drawing from Concealment, Moving, Communicating, the Value of Cover -vs- Concealment & Shot Placement.
There are a multitude of benefits in attending an Intro Course.
What's in it for you:
- Familiarizion with Safe Gun Handling techniques
- The 'parts and pieces' of the Firearm you've selected and of course, Safe Shooting Practices.
- The differences, comparisons & values in Marksmanship -vs- Combat Shooting.
Even people who have "owned guns for years" will greatly benefit from an Intro Course.
What do you learn:
- The True Meaning of the 5 Firearms Safety, Range Rules & Gun Store Etiquette
- The Nomenclature of a Firearm
- Developing your "Master Grip"
- "4T" Shooting & support hand placement for pistol shooters
- Sight Picture -vs- Sight Alignment
- 4 Elements of Precise Trigger Control Technique & the value in Shot Placement
- Recoil Management & Preparation for 2nd, 3rd and follow up shots
- When does the 1st shot end and the 2nd begin?
- Safe & Lawful Loading and Unloading Techniques
The Intro to Firearms Course offers an array of needed information to help prepare for, and appreciate the value of a -Real World-, authentic CCW Course with me. (Scheduled Separately)
My schedule allows Training on:
- All Day on Mondays (11am-6pm)
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (at 6pm till close)
- Saturday and Sunday are usually open, unless I'm already committed to a group course.
*For Advanced Courses, training is conducted Down Range, outside of the confinement of the shooting booth.
***Ask about our VirTra Training Course***
-All courses- (Beginner to Advanced) are $60 per lesson, per student.
Arizona P. O.S.T. LEOSA, NRA, USMC Instructor
Patients with new shooters and understanding with anxiety over shooting
Typically, we discuss your experience (none, some, novice, advanced) and what your goals are for Private Lessons.
Next we discuss scheduling and what best works for you. Following that, I schedule a classroom, develop a lesson plan and reserve range time, custom built for you.
Arizona P.O.S.T, LEOSA, NRA (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun) USMC,
Private Lessons with me, 1-on-1 (or small groups ie: family) are $59 per person and remain at that price, regardless of course progression.
I've held Instructor certificates for an array of topics for more than 25yrs.
My courses are for everyone. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced are all welcome.
Always find a Professional Instructor who holds an array of Certifications.
What are your goals and what is the purpose for the Firearm purchase?
Is it for sport, personal protection, or investment?
Gun Safety Training Classes Leadership Development Training Legal Courses Negotiation Trainers