* Customized art lessons for you.
Even if you have never painted before, or you just need some extra tips, you will sure to be AMAZED at your progress of your very own creations.
* I can teach you to paint in Acrylic, Oils or Watercolors.
* Individual one on one lessons or in a group setting.
* Fun Painting lessons for ALL ages!
* Learn to paint indoors or out (weather permitting)
* Beautiful outdoor settings available: just minutes from Mountains and lakes surrounding Beautiful Shaver Lake.
* Certified in Activities and Recreation for over 20 years.
Click the below link for a sample of my paintings:
BEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS BY PHONE # 559-356-1400.
I LOVE helping students achieve their full potential through their Art.
There are no reviews yet
In the past I have been a Activities Director to many students, some have never painted before and after my help students found out they actually had talent and thought painting was very relaxing.
* Can adapt the lesson to your abilities.
* Fun Positive Lessons.
* Normally paints in traditional Fine Art - but can teach other styles - from abstract to realism.
Certificate in Recreational Activities.
Worked as a Director of Activities for many years, from Corporations to small Family owned bussiness - now enjoy working for myself.
Lessons for 1 on 1 instruction is $20. per hour.
Lessons for 2 or more students is $15. per hour.
All students are responsible for providing their own supplies.
CANVAS: 8x10 or 16x20 are a good size to start.
PAINTS: White, Black, Yellow, Blue & Red. (Feel free to bring more paint colors if you have them)
PAINT BRUSHES: Various sized and types for your type of paint you wish to work with. (Oils, Acrylic or Watercolor)
MIXING MEDIUMS: To add to your paints.
PALLET: To mix paint on.
BRUSH CLEANER & PAPER TOWELS.
A BRUSH HOLDER: is helpful; Can be fabric, Glass or Tin.
YOUR EASEL, if you have one or you can use our tables.
Feel free to ask me any additional questions about your supplies.