I focus a lot on the power of story telling. I also care about how you can turn photography to a business. I started my journey with writing short stories for a magazine back in Iran. Not too long after, I started making visuals and photos for most of the stories in the magazine. My job was to read the stories and make cover photos for them. And I did all of that with my 20$ compact camera.
I love teaching, I’ve taught drumming, writing, film and photography so far. Teaching makes you responsible for learning, the more I learn the more I can share.
He's helping me to set up my first ever gallery!
Best teacher ever! funny, creative but sharp like a shooter.
I love working with him. He's a great photographer who teaches you how to turn your art to you business.
1. How to use our eyes before the camera
2. Become a better story teller
3. Let’s get technical
4. How to shoot a butterfly or Tiger? (Shutter speed)
5. How to shoot inside a cave? (Aperture)
6. How to catch a bullet? (ISO)
7. Black and white (Nature and portrait)
8. Color (Nature and portrait)
9. Photoshop or the red room.
10. Pack your camera and let’s go out
11. Make your own gallery
12. Make your own photobook
13. Make your own photography business
14. Product photography
15. Let’s make a studio
16. Fashion photography
17. Learning never stops
I’m a self thought photographer since 2005. I worked in many different magazines and showcase in bunch of galleries in three different countries. Right now I’m working on my photo book called “F O R G O T T E N”
The price goes higher if you don’t practice. Because that tells me you’re not paying for the class enough to care to practice.
I start teaching drum at first when I was 15. I really enjoyed teaching, it makes me to learn more and grow with students.
Beginners and professionals
I’m working on my photobook right now. It’s called “ F O R G O T T E N”
You learn the techniques of photography very quickly so look for someone who can work on your creative mind and the power of storytelling.
1. What does it mean to be a photographer?
2. What type of photography I want to learn more?