we provide an atmosphere that facilitates an agenda of peace and harmony through the arts. We offer workshops, exhibitions, performances, classes and training programs with the end goal to foster well being and positive human interaction!
I enjoy bringing the spirit of life to the for front of a work of art
wether it be a traditional composition or an abstract composition.
Great art should breathe life! Great abstraction is as good as a skilled traditional work. I have taught successfully on all levels.
There are no reviews yet
1. I like to review a students work.
2. I like to ask the student what they hope to accomplish by studying with me. (Or their parents)
3. There after I create an adgenda for our 1st meeting.
4. 1/2 hr. of introductions (getting to understand students abilities)
5. Offer a syllabus for our study sessions
Studio Arts degree
former faculty at Carneige Mellon University & Pennsylvania College of Technology
Fellowship at the Smithsonian Institution
My starting fee is $65 an hr. Yet for the introductory phase there is no charge.