I like my students to have fun and enjoy the lessons. I love to help students develop their English skills and reach their goals.
Teacher - 4 years experience
Marketing and PR Manager - 9 years experience
- I work as a high school teacher.
- I teach ESL (English as a second language) to private students.
- I lived in Tokyo, Japan for 1 year teaching English.
- I have 9 years experience working as a Marketing & PR Manager for international brands - fashion and lifestyle brands.
What I can teach?
- Beginner / intermediate / Advanced English:
- English conversation
- Textbook / worksheets
- Business English
- Exam preparation
- English literature (book club)
- Proof reading
- Help with college/university tests.
Where I can teach?
- I'm happy to meet anywhere in San Diego
- I can meet at your home, my home (daytime only) or in a public place - coffee shop, library...
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday = 6am - 9pm
Saturday = 08.00 - 17.00
Please contact me for further details.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you improve your English skills.
Many thanks. Have a good day!
There are no reviews yet
- 1st introduction lesson = $25 for 45 minutes (no obligation to continue with my lessons)
- 1 hour lesson = $40
- 1.5 hour lesson = $55
- 2 hour lesson = $70
- Discount available for group/advanced bookings