Important!!! You must have a DSLR or mirrorless camera for my lessons. I do not teach those interested in mobile phone, or point-and-shoot photography.
I'm a creative professional providing superior imaging solutions, consulting, and instruction for 20 years through mastery of photographic principles and strong business background.
• I've provided professional photography services to high-end clientele with great customer satisfaction.
• I've increased the profitability of photography studios across the country providing outsourced post-production services and workflow consulting.
• I've minimize studio production time and expense by implementing advanced color management and post-production best-of-breed practices.
• I have strong experience managing and mentoring creative teams.
• I'm an engaging instructor skilled in public speaking and knowledge transfer.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge to help others build their photography skills to create the images they pre-visualize.
I enjoyed the one on one classes. Bill makes you feel very comfortable and always had an answer for every question. I have recommended his classes to others. I have read manuals and books that just seemed to cloud what I was trying to learn. Bill helped me understand to where it made sense.
Bill’s ability to communicate with me and his understanding of what I wanted to learn. He is a incredible photographer and I learned so much. Enjoyed the class.
Great teacher and patient. kind and supportive.
Bill is so knowledgeable. I've learned more from him in a few lessons than I have with any other photography class. He's very encouraging and I've become more confident with each homework assignment. I would highly recommend him to anyone!