I'm a licensed educator with the Colorado Department of Education with 10 years experience teaching English and Visual Arts. I'm great at differentiating needs and supporting clients with their individual goals and I will tailor each lesson to meet the expectations. I have experience in many types of media, writing and editing, and educational and social media consulting.
Since the pandemic started I've missed the human interaction that comes from teaching differentiated lessons. I'm open to remote teaching and I'm most excited to see client and student growth.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. Send a google form interests survey
2. determine goals / needs / schedule
3. Backwards plan for session needs (whether it's once or ongoing)
4. Offer either singular topic major lessons or varying mini-lessons to meet client's needs
5. Model style/skill and practice with client.
6. Offer feedback and next steps.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
BA: English literature & Education (CSU)
MA: Educational leadership & policy (DU)
State teaching licenses: English, visual arts, school administration.
10 years teaching experience, various art and teaching awards, 20,000+ followers on Instagram @karalynprojects.
Kind, compassionate, open, and aim to make learning fun.