Certified by PTR (Professional Tennis Registry), I have over 30 years teaching experience, I am a former College Player, USTA Official and have coach Adults, Under 10, High School and Adult teams. My goals are for you to enjoy learning the game as well as improve rapidly.
I enjoy giving the "gift of tennis" to people.....tennis can be a lifetime sport, a great way to meet new friends, get exercise and achieve goals and meet challenges. I can help you reach those goals whether they are recreational or competitive.
There are no reviews yet
1. Review their personal exprience and goals
2. Develop a plan to help them improve that meets their budget and timeframes
1. Certified by PTR as Professional (Professional Tennis Registry) - World's largest tennis teaching/coaching organization
2. BS in Physical Education - Plymouth State University
3. Played tennis since age 12 - High School and College (D3)
4. Continuing Ed via PTR/USTA/ITF and reading tennis instructional media
1. Outside - $55/hour or $30 1/2 hour / Group discount - 6 x 1 hr lessons for $300
2. Indoors - $80/Hr $45/1/2 Hr
Magic Lincer Tennis Academy - (4 courts) - Windsor, CT
Magic Lincer Tennis Club (8 Courts) - Manchester, CT
As a summer job while in college, I worked at several tennis camps teaching both juniors and adults.
I graduated to working at several country clubs and then indoor facilities.
Children, Teens (2 High School teams over 5 yrs) and Adults of all ability levels.
Find someone you are comfortable with, who takes time to ask you what you want to get out of the lessons.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you do not understand something you are being told or asked to do.
1. What are your goals?
2. How much time do you have to learn/play tennis
3. Do you have other people to play with?
4. Have you considered joining a USTA Team to compete and meet others of your ability level?