Former 4 Year Collegiate starter at NOVA Southeastern University (FL) and 5 year International professional basketball player (Germany, Romania, Mexico, Canada) looking to pass on my knowledge of the game.
There are no reviews yet
I have a 3 step training model.
(1) I like to incorporate drills that target improving a client's speed, agility, explosiveness.
(2) go through improving basic player skills (ball handling, passing, shooting, rebounding, and defending), and then.
(3) move into more position specific/advanced individual moves drills (spot up shooting, shooting on the move, driving to score/pass, pick and roll, pick and pop, floaters, reverses, euro steps, etc.).
My drills are specifically to get you better prepared for games, to improve your situationally awareness, and to make you a better player, not better at doing drills.
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY | FT. LAUDERDALE, FL | NCAA DIVISION II |
SUNSHINE STATE CONFERENCE | 2002 - 2006
· 4 Year Letterman Men’s Basketball
· Captain Senior Year 2005 – 2006
· Most Improved Player 2002 – 2003
· NSU Coach’s Award Winner 2005 - 2006
(Professional) PALM BEACH IMPERIALS | WEST PALM BEACH, FL | ABA (USA) | 2006 - 2007
(Professional) CSU CUADRIPOL BRASOV | BRASOV, ROMANIA | LIGA A (ROMANIA) | 2007
(Professional) PASKOLAS DE NAVOJOA| NAVOJOA, SONORA, MEXICO | CIBACOPA (MEXICO) | 2008
(Professional) SUMMERSIDE STORM | SUMMERSIDE, PEI, CANADA | NBL (CANADA) | 2010
(Professional) FT. LAUDERDALE SHARKS | FT. LAUDERDALE, FL | ABL (USA) | 2012 - 2015
Typically train Ages 7 - 18 and Coached at the High School Level.
BULLIS BASKETBALL CAMP | POTOMAC, MD | 2003
BELTWAY BASKETBALL CAMP | ROCKVILLE, MD | 2004
GOOD COUNSEL BASKETBALL CAMP | OLNEY, MD | 2005
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY BASKETBALL CAMP | WASHINGTON, D.C. | 2006
NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL BOY’S SUMMER LEAGUE COACH | GERMANTOWN, MD | 2004
NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL GIRL’S SUMMER LEAGUE COACH | GERMANTOWN, MD |2005
NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL BOY’S VARSITY ASSISTANT HEAD COACH JUNIOR VARSITY HEAD COACH | GERMANTOWN, MD | 2008
$45 per Session (1 hour)
$130 for 3 Sessions
$200 for 5 Sessions
$400 for 10 Sessions
For Group Sessions (2 - 4 people), $30 per person/Session
I have worked with ages 7 - 22 (elementary school - college athletes)
I can train all positions on the court and can tailor my workouts to target specific team principles.