Williams Exchange Services
Jay O. Williams is a retired NFL veteran, who’s role models were his father and big sister. His father James served 28 years on the Metropolitan Police department and his sister Victoria serve 20+ years with the U.S Capital Police in Washington DC, which lead him to his current career in security.
Jay currently serves on a Personal Protection Security Team, that provides discreet personal protection for domestic and international VIPs and dignitaries. He conducts countersurveillance activities, comprehensive threat assessment investigations, provides tactical support, and produces advance and spot reports while in the field. He is a National Rifle Association (NRA) Law Enforcement Certified instructor, having taught firearms and safety procedures to security professionals in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. With over 10 years of experience as a personal security specialist, Jay brings the highest standard of personal conduct, discreet professionalism and an extensive portfolio of surveillance and situational expertise and awareness for each of his clients
Jay was an undrafted rookie who played defensive end for eleven seasons in the National Football League and was a member of the 1999 World Champion St. Louis Rams. He attended Wake Forest University from 1990 through 1994, where he starred as a defensive tackle, lettering each year and was named Second Team All-Athletic Coast Conference (ACC) as a senior. He is a two-time inductee into the St. John’s College High School Hall of Fame, as an individual (2006) and a as a member of the 1989 Metro Conference Football Championship Team (2014).
· DCJS Certified as Armed and Unarmed Personal Protection Specialist, Armed and Unarmed Security Officer, Private Investigator. Firearm Categories: Advanced Handgun, Basic Handgun, Patrol Rifle and Shotgun. DCJS ID: 99-254040
· DCJS Certified General and Firearms Instructor.
· NRA Certified Law Enforcement Instructor Handgun and Shotgun.
· Maryland State Police Certified Private Detective, Security Guard, permit to carry a handgun and Firearms Instructor QHIC -2018-0214.
· Utah Concealed Firearm Instructor ID# 1158521
Weapons Handling is the secret to not being just a good shooter, but a great shooter. Being efficient, proficient and smooth in how you operate and manipulate your weapons is something that a trained professional or individual should strive to MASTER!!