I work with my clients to learn how to use their smart phones better to get better photographs, as long as learn basic photography on a DSLR.
I have been working with people to learn how to take better photographs for 4 years.
You can find me on Facebook, LinkedIn, BNI Global Connect, and ABWA.
There are no reviews yet
I speak with interested parties to discover where they are, and what they want to accomplish. Then, we discuss when a good time to do our first appointment.
I have been working with families and their stories since 1989, so I'm familiar with the use of a camera.
For basic one-to-one classes, it's $100 an hour. To teach classes of 3 people or more, it goes down to $35 an hour.
A couple of years ago, I had a few people approach me about learning how to use their cameras. I take an easy approach with analogies, and hand's-on lessons.
I work mostly with moms who want to photograph their kids on a daily basis, but want to leave the special occasion photographs to the pros.
The holidays are fun to get candids of the family members.
The best advice I can give is to find someone whose work you love, as well as having a personality you enjoy.
1. What kind of photography the student wants to do.
2. How much time he/she wants to invest in learning.
3. Additional factors in the kind of photography he/she wants to do, such as learning studio strobe or OCF, the psychology of photographing people or families, or even the qualities of nature in landscapes or wildlife photography.
4. What kind of equipment is needed in order to learn the kind of photography desired.
5. There may be additional lessons that are more expensive for extensive learning.