I provide high quality, comprehensive and personalized Tutoring and College Planning Services for students in middle school, high school, undergraduate and graduate school.
* All Academic areas, PSAT, SAT, ACT, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT
* Proven record for helping students to significantly improve test score and grades.
* Average Score Increases: SAT 200 points and ACT 5-12 points
* Our Students' SAT/ACT Score Increases https://www.educationalexcellence.info/satact/
* Coaching - Study Skills, Organization and Time Management
* Customized to reflect student's individual learning style
* Specialty areas include ADD and Learning Disabilities
COLLEGE PLANNING SERVICES
* Our Students' College Acceptances https://www.educationalexcellence.info/college-acceptances/
* Recommend colleges that fit the student's needs and preferences
* College Application/Essay/Resume/Portfolio Assistance that distinguishes the student in competitive admission pools!
* Recommend Summer Programs, Community Service, Extracurricular Activities, Research Positions and Employment that make College Applications Shine!
* Scholarships/Financial Aid Assistance
* Career Testing, Career Counseling, Internships and Job Shadows
* Interview Preparation
I have a true passion for helping students of all ages to achieve their educational goals! My career spans over 30 years working as a Tutor and College Counselor for students in middle school through graduate school. My professionalism, expertise and enthusiasm has enabled me to successfuly work with a broad scope of students.
There are no reviews yet
* FREE INTRODUCTORY MEETING FOR PARENT AND STUDENT
* Assess the student's current levels
* Create a customized action plan including target goals and interim assessment of progress
* All instruction is customized in accordance with the student's learning style and comfort level
* Written or verbal progress report is provided to the parent after every session
My 30+ year career includes working as a Tutor, Classroom Teacher, High School College Counselor, School Counselor and Educational Administrator
I hold a B.S. in Education from James Madison University, a M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Loyola University Maryland, and is a Ph.D. candidate at the Pacific School of Psychology. I am a certified teacher and guidance counselor.
Prices vary depending on the specifics needs of the student and tutoring areas. Details about pricing for the individual student is discussed during the FREE INTRODUCTORY MEETING.
Since a young age, I have had an enormouse desire to help others achieve their goals. Throughout the course of my life I have followed my passion.
* Ages preschool through graduate school
* Gifted learners
* ADD, Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia and many other learning difference
* English as a second language learners
* Students from a spectrum of diverse backgrounds
The day I adopted my dog Clifford from an animal shelter was one of the happiest days of my life. Every day since, Clifford has instilled me with immense joy!
* Be sure you connect and feel comfortable with the tutor
* The tutor should be highly knowledgeable in the material to be taught
* What qualities should my tutor have that will facilitate my connection with them
* What are my goals in working with the tutor
* What have I found to be helpful in tutors I worked with prior
ACT English Tutors ACT Tutoring ACT Math Tutors ACT Reading Tutors ACT Science Tutors ACT Test Prep Tutors Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors American Government Tutors American History Tutors American Literature Tutors Analytical Chemistry Tutors Analytical Geometry Tutors Anatomy Tutors AP Biology Tutors AP Calculus Tutors AP Chemistry Tutors AP English Tutors AP English Literature Tutors