I live and die by referrals. I do not advertise. I instruct players between the ages of 5-22. My clients have included major leave ballplauers and numerous college players.
I teach the players to coach themselves after our session. The best coach that they will ever have is themself.
we have a ton of fun, too!
I do this on the side, so it is not my main job. I enjoy when the lightbulb goes on in the head of a player that I work with. The smile on their face when they gain confidence and comfort.
Our first session with Bergie was "amazing" - my 11-year old son's word - and we plan on booking more. He was very detailed, specific to my son and the issues's he's having, and patient (explained the "why" behind things in a way my son could understand).
1. Do an initial hitting/assessment and evaluation.
2. Identify strengths and weaknesses and work on eliminating weaknesses.
3. Instruct student on how to fix mistakes IMMEDIATELY after they happen.
4. Teach students the importance of having a ferocious swing, while intensely focusing on tracking the pitch all the way to the collision.
5. Importance of being comfortable and confident at the plate.
6. Help player learn how to deal with anxiety and fear at the plate. Proper breathing techniques and positive reinforcement are presented.
Semi-pro, Divison I ball player. Coached at the high school level.
25.00/15 minutes. Initial assessment is 75 minutes. So, 125.00 for initial and 50 for any ensuing sessions.
Came out of college and started coaching at my high school alma mater. Parents liked my instructing demeanor and asked if I would work with their child on the side. The rest is history.