The lesson is 1 hour and 30min.
I Lucia Rubini graduated from the Fine Art Academy in Italy and Art Institute Of Boston. I would love transmit my skills to my student.
- I will ask the student if they painted before if it's not we will talk about art for few min.
- After we will choose together a theme usually people loves landscaping, oceans, painting fruits or flowers.
- I will ask my student if they know how to mix colors if it's not 15min i will show some basics.
- After that i will assist my student to lay down the colors by painting layers on the white canvas.
- Basically after the student start to feel free to paint and the work will come out i will invite my student to stop and to criticize in positive their own work.
- After i will help them and help them selves to finish the work and make the balance of the colors to get a final painting.
- At the end i want my student to look to their own achievment and admire their own painting and see how they arrive to fill up the canvas.
- If you have a white canvas to get afraid just peel the white and enjoy your adventure.
I all my life i enjoyed art, art is my life. That's i choose to be an artist and teacher. After graduated from Academy of fine art in Italy, i came over here to USA and get graduated from Art Institute Of Boston, i opened my gallery and studio because i love to transmit what i learned to others and i will be happy to see them painting and improving their skills.
Wanderful artist and ticher!!
Lucia is a bright and humorous character, and a remarkable artist and teacher of art. She is very skilled at working with all kinds of individuals and personalities, from young kids to older seniors. She will welcome anyone who wants to create and understand art. She will meet you at whatever level you are at. She has respect and care for everyone as individuals and artists. She works hard to accommodate your needs. One huge perk of Rubini art, that are unheard of elsewhere is the flexibility in choosing your lesson time. You can choose any time and any day per week. You also meet many new and awesome people because of the schedule flexibility. Her studio is cozy, organized, and clean. There is a bathroom and a Brita for coffee. On average, I am painting with 2-3 other people at once. It is very important that you give advanced notice when you have to cancel a lesson.
Great great teacher. Very creative and passion.
Very professional and friendly, I did learn a lot with my teacher Lucia
when you see a white canvas, don't panic your painting is already inside, you have just to peel the white!!!
- As a teacher is creating a comfortable environment for the new student i will become his/her soul to start painting. With encouragment words, nothing is impossible. Usually new student say: "oh gosh i don't know how to put a brush in a canvas" but at the end they never stop painting, creating and inventing and reflecting their imagination.
- Let's just start to put one color and from there we will start.
Graduated from Academy Of Fine Art in Bari/Italy
Graduated from Art Institute Of Boston.
If a new student will buy a painting lesson package i will give him a good price.
i opened my own studio and gallery in Winchester, Ma
Beginner, elder, kids, seniors
- My painting show in Italy was very successful please check this youtube link and watch
Ask about the background and what kind of skills she could teach.