I will travel to you! D1 Collegiate level shooting/point guard. Over 15 years of experience coaching as well as officiating youth basketball. CPR/AED/First Aid certified.
Sports have been a passion of mine since I was a child but basketball has been the one to hold my attention. I've played through-out school. In high school, I played at the varsity level all four years and even won a state championship in Texas. I have also played at the collegiate level for a couple of years before setting my sights on a different calling. While in school and play sports, our AAU coach also had me involved in refereeing and mentoring younger students, which helped to spark my love for coaching and helping to develop players.
There are no reviews yet
Advance/Beginner Evaluation Workout focused dribble and shooting
Stretch: Straight Leg March, Groin Stretch, Heel an Toe Walking, Spider-man
Warm-up: Curl Shooting Dribble cross, Constant cross, Scissor Dribble
Shooting: One arm shooting, five shot, 180 shooting
Combo drills: shooting off the dribble and dribble penetration
- 5th Grade Teacher at PGCPS
-Assistant Varsity Coach at Grace Brethren High School
- 4-year varsity John Jay High School basketball
- 5A Texas State Championship John Jay Mustang Men's Basketball 2001-2002
- 27-5A District Basketball All-Defensive team 2004-2005
- Three-year letterman John Jay High School Football
- 27-5A District All-Defensive Team
- 2-year Starter for Palo Alto Junoir College