Delivering World class, interactive, user-friendly coaches training & player development solutions.
The opportunity to challenge student-athletes to learn how to coach themselves and take responsibility for their development on and off the court.
Patient with player and knows a lot about the game of basketball definitely looking forward to more lessons
While training my daughters over the years, George really listened to them and was able to give them the tools and support they needed to keep inmproving their game. He is calm and patient which made them calm and really listen to his corrections and implement them. He works right along side and doesn't waste time- it's a workout for sure! He also touches base with his athletes before and after games and my daughter's would frequently text him if they needed help making adjustments in their game or just to tell him how great the game went! His knowledge is unparalleled and the improvements in his players after workouts are exceptional.
Coach Free was able to pull out the best in our son while also pushing him to get better every day. He continues to teach him very valuable skills that can be used both on and off the court.
For individual Player Development Training there is an initial discussion with a parent, usually by phone, to learn about where the player is and review the developmental process and what to expect.
For Coaches Training, it depends on the client. With organizations or teams there is an initial discussion about needs and how training can be customized to the team situation, for the individual or group of coaches.
38+ years of professional coaching experience including 19th
Season directing AssistBasketball
● 24+ years conducting on-court clinics, training over 6,250 coaches at the recreational and school level
● 24+ years as a personal coach; working with 320+ players from elementary to college
● 9 years college coaching, 5 as head coach (NCAA III, NSCAA), 4 as an assistant (NCAA I, III)
● 4-year college player at Marietta College (NCAA III)
● 9+ years as a NoahBasketball Shooting Technology user and representative
● Lead Instructor, first-ever Coaching Certification Course, University of West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago, 2003-2004
● Certified Administrator & Clinician for National Youth Sports Coaching Association – 23+ years training 2,500+ youth coaches
● B.A. Management & Marketing (Marietta College); M.S.S. Sports Management (United States Sports Academy)
For Individual Player Development Training there is an initial 2-hour session for 2-way assessment and to begin the training process: $95
Subsequent sessions are typically one hour at $70 per session after the player has completed the prescribed work from the previous session.
For coaches training the pricing depends on the situation and services provided.
High School and College playing career followed by 9 seasons of college coaching.
From beginners at the youngest ages through the highest levels.