We are a intelligence based training organization. We pride ourselves on teaching the best ways to show productivity on and off the court considering ones attitude and action follows them through. We build intelligence young men and women to be the best in everyones opinion but more importantly their own opinion. I believe there are no bad ball players just uneducated as I once was and I'd love to give other the opportunity I did not have. Which is having a considerate, Attentive, and super intelligent coach that'll coach me different from others because I am different from others clients, you are you and I intend on having your blossom in your own lane.
I enjoy seeing little progress and goals being reached. The best part of the journey is the hard part where you'll have me by your side making the journey as easy as possible while working smarter and/or harder than the Competition. I'm in tune with my Child clients in terms of begging at sports events and tryouts and everything I can get in too. That'll help me observe how a client can improve also builds a great relationship between Personal Trainer and a Family and that's a great bond to build.
There are no reviews yet
1 Session/Consultations: I will evaluate the surface of the players game but it's more to introduce each other to who we are and what we want or anything else.
- If i decide that I want to invest my time into the family as well as the family wanting to invest into me then we'll further the process and begin "EvalWeek" the first week of training where I truly see the limits of the skills required to play the game of basketball at any level.
After "EvalWeek" I produce a Progression plan for the player that'll span out for the next 4-6 Months. The plan will consist of next steps we need to take to improve the player to exceptional levels in **EVERY WAY** (Each Skill)
- Playing Basketball since elementary School
- Competitively since 6th grade
- Top aau Travel teams in the country that have allowed me travel to places I didn't think I'd be able to go to.
- Semi-professional Basketball Team: NC Coyotes
- To be blatenly Honest, I rarely find a Basketball player as skilled as I am nor as smart on the court than I am. I'm aim to make the game easy by simplifying everything as simple as possible which is easy to understand, learn, and easier to perfect through Practice.