Preferably email about inquires: ([email protected])
Very good with kids. I work as a Speech Language Pathologist in the school system, so i'm used to working with kiddos everyday. My services will stand out, because you will see maximum improvements in a short amount of time.
I've always had a passion to get in a line of work associated with baseball. I love figuring out what needs to be fixed and seeing improvements within a short amount of time.
Houston has been working with my son and his swing has definitely improved. He has always been a contact hitter and he hit a home run last weekend! He has broken down his swing and analyzed it bit by bit. The corrections he has made were small but have made a huge difference! Very happy with the progress and plan to continue our lessons.
* Goals for the upcoming/current season
* Figure out what needs to be targeted (Pitching, hitting, or fielding).
* Issues with what needs to worked on.
* Assess the issues
* Explain why the issue is happening
* Work step by step on how to fix the issue.
In regards to baseball, i've been playing it my whole life. Throughout college, I was an assistant coach for my alma mater and played summer ball.
I have a ton of experience and am very knowledgable in every aspect of the game. I had many offers at the collegiant level, but decided to focus on my education.
Throughout my high school years, I was 1st team pitcher & 1st team outfielder from 10-12th grade in my division. My senior year, I was player of the year in the division -- I was top five in all categories (batting average, hits, doubles, triples, strikeouts, era, etc.) To top it off, I broke the hit record at my school and never batted under an average of .350.
1hr - $40
1.5hr - $60
2hr - $90
*Prices may increase as clientel increases.
* If my commute is more than 40 minutes, it will automatically be an additional $15 charge.
It's something that I have always wanted to do. I'm just getting started with lessons (6/11/2021), however, I have been an assistant coach for 3 years at the high school level.
* 8-18 yr olds with all different levels of skills (amateur, rookie, advanced)
* In your belief, what bothers you the most about your game?
* What are you goals?
* Why do you think the issue of your problem is occurring?