IAOU Basketball Training
Hello all, Sister company to MSA launched in Lake City Fl. by Morris Marshall now here in the RDU and surrounding areas!
Working with me you will get the full experience of skill training for your level of competition and higher. "IAOU" stands for 'Its All On U'. For my clients I will push them further than they have ever been pushed before. How great do you want to be, how far do you want to get with basketball. It's all a mindset but yet up to you to go get it!! You will get better training with me!! You will see progress and growth in your game !
1. Starter on middle basketball team West Cary Middle as a 7th grader. One of only two 7th graders on the roster.
2. Starter as freshman Panther Creek Highschool on JV averaged over 14ppg
3. Starter as sophomore Panther Creek Highschool on Varsity averaged over 14ppg. Only sophomore on varsity.
4. Starter as junior Panther Creek Highschool on varsity averaged over 16ppg.
5. Starter as senior Body of Christ Christian Academy averaged over 18ppg. Ranked #10 in NC.
6. Starter as freshman Tallahassee Community College averaged over 7ppg.
7. Starter as sophomore Santa Fe College average over 15ppg. Career high 32 points off 7 made 3 pointers.
8. Member of EASTERN KENTUCKY MENS DIVISION ONE BASKETBALL TEAM as junior and senior. Career high 21 points in under 15min of playing time.
9. Member of Pro Travel Teams Beltway Bombers and RDC VULCANS. Averaged over 10ppg.
I have played basketball my entire life and have grown to love it and learn it. Now I want to give what I have learn to those wanting to know more about the game. I'm still learning as well so let's learn and be great together. Please feel free to text me directly for sessions at 9198802803 or email @[email protected].
Photos and videos
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
Send me a text with your level of basketball. I have pre set work outs for all levles**
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Ive been coached and trained on all levels of basketball.