I have over 30 yrs of experence as a basketball coach, mentor and trainer working with many kids, H.S, AAU, college and professional players. I have an proven record of success as a educator, mentor, coach, trainer and winner.
I have a great love and passion for mentoring young student athletes and helping them develop their overall fundamental skills and reaching their maximum potential as responsible, well disciplined and dedicated students and basketball players.
There are no reviews yet
I will first have a phone conversation and or meeting with the parents and the prospect to get background information and gage level of ability, committment to the game and desire to get better.
I hold a Masters in Education Adminstration and Leadeship. I have coached on every level of basketball.
My fee is $75 a hour plus travel cost. Special hourly packages are available. AAU, H.S. and College team referral and placement service.
I started coaching and teaching basketball skills in my youthful days as counselor and as college student.
I have worked with Elementary, Middle, High School AAU, and College athletes and teams.
One of my former players Kyle O'Quinn is playing for the NY Knicks.
(see my profile photo with coach holford and Kyle o' Quinn and my grandson)
Be prepared to work hard, Be committed to listen and learning
1. How are you doing academically in school?
2. What are your academic strength and weaknesses?
3. Do you have good study habits?
4. Why do you like the sport and the game of basketball?
5. What is your basketbal playing background and playing experence?
6. What are your weaknesses as a basketball player?
7. What are your strength as a basketball player?
8. Do you consider yourself a hard worker and committed student of the game and a player willing to work hard?
9. What would you like to accomplish out of playing basketball?
10. Who your favor NBA Team and Player and why?