Former college basketball player and 2x champion with Brooklyn College. Rank top 10 in Brookyln College history in scoring and top 5 in the nation for steals for 2 consective years. Received numerous accolades including all star selection, leadership awards, rookie of the year and more.
I have a great feel and understanding for the game of basketball. Developing players' understanding and IQ for the game is an essential part to learning and practicing specific skills which is one of my strong points.
I have been coaching high school basketball since 2013 and have had huge success with the development of my players. (I am also a Physical Education Teacher) Players with little or no basketball skills improved dramatically throughout the year staying loyal to what they love to do.
Along with developing players' IQ for the game, players can receive lessons on:
- Shooting & Lay ups
- Ball handling
**Players may also get an opportunity to play in tournaments**
There are no reviews yet
1. Get to know player (Background infomation)
2. Perform a baseline of basketball activities
3. Identify player strengths & weaknesses
4. Set goals
5. GET TO WORK!
- Member of the Brooklyn College mens basketball team (Won 2 championships)
- Completed several Pro Workouts as a player
- Coach High School Boys Basketball
- Attended several Coach's clinics
- Basketball Supervisor for clinic serving youths
Individual - $40 per session
Beginners (New to the game) - $55 per session
* Each session runs about 60-90 minutes
* All sessions are outdoors (mask provided if needed) or willing to travel to personal hoop or location of your choice
First taught ballers at a summer camp during my first year in college. While on BC basketball team, my work ethic spoke for itself. I had teammates as well as other individuals who played ball in the gyms want to workout with me. This transitioned me to becoming a motivator and role model for teammates and others wanting to elevate their game.
Also learing coursework for Physcial Esucation had me learn more about the body and the necessities needed for improvement.
Players between the ages of 8 - 27
Training Camp: Students/players performed drills and situationals to improve their basketball skills & IQ over a 4 week period. Skills learned over the 4 week period were implemented in a tournament