My goal is to provide accelerated Transformation in the players development by providing:
1. an initial assessment of current baseball IQ and skill of both parent(s) and player.
2. Minimum 4-6+ hours of instruction over 1-2+ days.
3. Introduction to proper Warmup, to Loose up “Active” stretching program.
4. Optional Video purchase of all personalized drills performed by player and myself with description.
5. Optional written Individual Development Plan (IDP) for each player based on information provided.
At the end of the training I want the player to be able to train him/herself in order to Be “their” Own Best Coach.
I've coached from high school down, but always like to find coaches to work with my sons. Brian helped my 14 yr old really improve his power to hit lindrives. He teaches the "elite swing". It's real and not many people get it. Brian coached both my son and I. We both learned a ton from Coach Murtha. The proof has already shown itself this season. People are noticing.
1. Personal or phone conversation with prospective client.
2. If approved, we meet for an assessment of knowledge and understanding, and skill level.
3. Perform 4-6+ hours of instruction, discussion and drills to transform the player over a 1-3 day period.
4. Optional detailed video and/or written description of entire lesson and Individual Development Program
5. The goal is for the player to be able to develop and coach him/herself.