My goal is Transformation in the players High Level Pattern (HLP) skill development by providing:
1. an initial written questionnaire and FaceTime assessment of current baseball IQ and skill of the player.
2. Minimum 4-6+ hours of instruction over 3 days.
3. Introduction to proper Warmup, to Loosen up “Active” stretching program in preparation for training.
4. Optional Video purchase of all personalized drills performed by player and myself with description.
5. Optional written Individual Development Plan (IDP) for each player based on information provided.
As their training progresses I want the player to be able to train him/herself in order to Be “Their” Own Best Coach.
Teaching, coaching, mentoring both player and parent(s) how to work together to better understand and appreciate the physical and emotional tools necessary to succeed in their sport and how baseball or softball can better prepare them for life's challenges off the field as well. Additionally, always striving to help them be the very best teammate, classmate, and servant to others. And of course the transformation that occurs in each of us as we work together throughout the process.
Brian has been awesome with my 11 year old son. He has gotten him motivated in only 4 lessons and he is like a new kid. Multiple comments from people saying that they are seeing a difference already. We hope that Brian can continue to work with us so the results don't stop. Unbelievable!
I've coached from high school down, but always like to find coaches to work with my sons. Brian helped my 14 yr old really improve his power to hit lindrives. He teaches the "elite swing". It's real and not many people get it. Brian coached both my son and I. We both learned a ton from Coach Murtha. The proof has already shown itself this season. People are noticing.
1. Personal or phone conversation with prospective client.
2. If approved, we meet for an assessment of knowledge and understanding, and skill level.
3. Perform 4-6+ hours of instruction, discussion and drills to transform the player over a 1-3 day period.
4. Optional detailed video and/or written description of entire lesson and Individual Development Program
5. The goal is for the player to be able to develop and coach him/herself.