Since 1994, we’ve been a leading provider of customized business and graphics software training in New Jersey and surrounding states and are published authors of many commercially-available computer books and video courses. We’ve served a wide variety of clients:
* Corporate managers with employees of various knowledge levels and different responsibilities in need of training on new or updated software.
* Small business owners looking to get more from their staff.
* Individuals wanting to gain skills for a new job.
* Stay-at-home parents re-entering the workforce.
Find more info at www.swschool.com.
There are no reviews yet
We assess what your goals are, what your current knowledge is, and what your experience is. You may be familiar with similar software that makes it easier to learn, or you may need additional time if the material is brand new. All our training is private and custom, so we tailor it to your needs.
For over 25 years, we have been training on graphics, web and business software, including the Adobe and Microsoft suites. We have trained thousands of people in person, and tens of thousands have taken our video courses.
All our pricing is custom tailored to your needs.
Years ago, we were providing graphics services, and clients started asking us if we can teach them to use the software, especially our tips and shortcuts. We even wrote a dozen books of tips and shortcuts for Microsoft Office!
We have worked with:
* People in large and medium sized corporations, from high-level executives to mid-level managers to entry-level operators.
* Business owners, especially those who need to do their work in less time.
* Individuals who need to update their skills or move into new careers.
Ask if the teacher uses the software they teach. Are they in the trenches like you are, dealing with the same issues, or do they just teach software without real-world experience? Ask if they are new to providing training or if they have years of experience training people at all levels.
If you have long-term goals for your knowledge, that's great. You have a learning path. If you just need to learn some applications for a one-off project, that's OK, too. Think about what other software you've used that may be similar and whether you can apply that knowledge. Think honestly about your experience level on a scale of 1-10. Keep in mind you might be an expert in one application, but a beginner in another one.
Adobe Creative Suite Classes Adobe Indesign Tutors CSS Tutors DSLR Video Classes Graphic Design Classes Html Tutors Microsoft Excel Training Microsoft Office Trainers Microsoft Powerpoint Trainers Microsoft Windows Training Microsoft Word Help Computer Classes Video Production Classes Web Design Courses