4 years in business
About this pro
Jr RTE Sports focuses on youth’s total development in three primary ability areas: cognition, physical, and skills. We have different programs tailored to specific age groups and skill levels. However, all of our programs have the same mission – Use athletics to instill leadership and inspire the youth to rise up to their absolute potential in everything they do.
Proud member of USA Football and USA Basketball, the United States’ national governing bodies for football and basketball. We provide their programs in the communities we serve.
- • Instill in players that there is no greater indicator of one’s success than what lies within them.
- • Develop the three key components:
- MIND – Character, cognitive and emotional intelligence
- BODY – Speed, agility, quickness, and strength
- SKILLS – Sport specific fundamentals and mechanics
- • Instill GROWTH MIND-SET and build upon the core values they learn from our programs, such as accountability, determination, hard work, creativity, respect, humility, empathy, positive attitude, manners, and discipline.
- • Foster the spirit of philanthropy
- • Empower youth to believe in themselves and to work to be their best
- • Evolve, innovate, be creative and think “outside the box”
- • Embrace challenges
- • Make the programs fun, non-intimidating, yet challenging
- • Have fun, bring out your inner child, and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- • Go Big or Go Home!
Visit our Facebook Page: @JrRTESports
Read more about this pro
Tomball, TX 77375
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
USA Basketball Certified Youth Development Coach
USA Basketball Accredited Youth Development Program
USA Football Certified Coach
US National Football Team U19 WR Coach
Director & Founder of RTE Sports
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
Please contact us for pricing.
How did you get started teaching?
Please go to this link: https://spark.adobe.com/page/ctgvMOyPwDCGH/
What types of students have you worked with?
I've worked with kids as young as 2 years old and up to college-age athletes.
Nearby Basketball Trainers