The lesson you will get will put you on the road with safety and happiness. My driving record is super clear besides that I had a commercial driving license before. That means you will get a lesson, the lesson. You deserve as a new student. If you have a language barrier, no problem. I speak 6 different languages. Without any hesitation, you can contact me.
In the state of Texas is very hard and sometimes impossible to get a desirable job without having a driving license
As a new driver, learning how to drive is an essential part of every students' life, and I am very passionate to provide professional driving lessons to achieve their goal.
Knowing little or none is not a problem at all. As long as the students are passionate enough and have the desire to learn how to defensive drive on the road.
As a former defensive commercial truck driver, I am confident that the students will not have a second chance to pass the driving test from DMV. As long as I can communicate with the student, while I provide my professional service. I really like to know different languages, customs, culture, food, ethnicity and help others how to drive behind the wheel.
As a student, you will know from ABC EASY DRIVING SCHOOL as follows:
1) How to defensive drive on the road
2) How to drive when ice on the road
3) How to solve basic mechanical issues
4) How to change a flat tire
5) How to convince a police officer when getting pulled over
6) How to safely arrive at the nearest gas station when you have very little gas on your gas tank.
7) How to never burn your vehicle expensive engine
8) And most popular one how NOT TO PAY A DIME from your pocket when you get the red light ticket
There are no reviews yet
I have three answers to this question:
1) Must have to have a lot of patience
2) Must have to have a lot of patience
3) And the last one is must have to have a lot of patience to work with a new student a driving instructor.
I am a former CDL license holder.
I go with the fundamentals of driving, according to DMV standard.