I am a creative teacher that enjoys making homework and learning fun! I guarantee, improvements will be seen throughout the year.*
- Restructuring during COVID | Study and learning techniques. Eliminating stress & anxieties.
- Class/Homework Organization | Study Area
- *Student & Parents have to be on board and willing to discuss, implement strategies and commited to success.
- I have worked with children in a residential facility focused on trauma, mental health and foster care. (YTC - Youth Treatment Counselor)
- YTC at Denver Children's Home. Clients were boys & girls | Ages 7-18 yo | Client Dorms based on age and gender. (Part time - 3Years)
- Discuss Ideas and Implementing ways for parents monitor and make sure students are present and focused during the school day.
- Discuss appropriate rewards and limits for goals. Set Up Milestone Calendar
- I have mentored students with special learning needs but I am not a certified specialist. I was challenged with my own learning and organizational disabilities and love to share my learning style and keys to success with others.
- Master in Business & Certified Financial Representative; Series 7 & 63 Certs
**I welcome and encourage parents/guardians to connect pre/or post tutorial session.** (Can be in person or via email)
Let's make this challenging time fun and a successful school year!
A little bit more about me:
38yo Professional Female (Unemployed due to Covid)
Westlake High School - Austin, TX
Texas State - San Marcos
Lived in NYC>Denver>Back to Texas 2018
Relocated to Dallas for finance career in Feb 2020 - COVID came through and was let go in April.
Clean background on all aspects in life.
I understand the stress And anxieties we are struggling through...adding new lessons and required course work can sometimes become a lower priority. Then we all know what happens... you get behind in learning, fail to comprehend and bomb daily quizzes and tests. Sound familiar? You're not alone and we need to get students back on track and excited about setting/meeting goals at home and in school.
There are no reviews yet
First, speak with the parents and learn about specific challenges and goals for the student.
Learn how and what the current study process is for the student.
I have a set of questions I will ask the parents and students to decide how we will work together.
Please see "About Me" section.
Pricing is by the hour.
Price is negotiable and affordable per students level and quantity of course work.
I do not charge for travel time or mileage.
Referrals earn one (2hour) tutorial sesision.
Algebra 1 Tutors Algebra Tutors American Government Tutors American History Tutors Anatomy Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Basic Math Tutors Biology Tutors Business Coaches Elementary Math Tutors Finance Tutors Geography Tutors History Tutors Humanities Tutors Linear Algebra Tutors Math Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Psychology Tutors Public Speaking Classes Reading Tutors