I'm a natrual Instructor (teacher). I've been teaching since I was 16 y/o. I enjoy teaching others on how to save lives.
I enjoy meeting and building relationships with people.
Her knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism
Excellent service, timely, and very professional
She is an exceptional teacher.
1. I ask questions as to the profession or need for the certification, so that I provide the accurate information.
2. I get contact information in order to send instructions.
3. I send my invoice for the participants to pay via debit/cc/ach. (I do not see their information). They're able to have a receipt in case they're being reimbursed for class.
4. We set up class time/date.
5. I confirm class/date/time 24 hrs before we meet.
6. Thank the participant(s) for choosing me for their CPR needs.
10 yrs as a CPR Instructor; travel CPR instructor for the past 6 years.
I have an intensive Medical Background including but not limited to: Anatomy/Medical Billing/Medical Coding/Pharmacy Technician, etc.
I do attend CPR conventions.
My class price varies according to what type of class needed by the participant.
I taught CPR classes at a Healthcare college and I decided to go forth on my own to teach the public and healthcare providers.
I've worked and currently work with all students with various backgrounds including law enforcement. Minimum age of 15.
Sickle Cell Anemia Walk with the Stars (2020).
2021 is coming up!
Please respect the instructor's time and if you need to cancel please do so 24 hours ahead of time.
1. What will this certification be used for, (work, personal, or both)
2. Time: it may take from start to finish to get certified.
3. Will I renew my certification in 2 years?