I am professional art educator. I teach trIaditional art techniques in painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramics. Mediums: oils, acrylicsI , pencils, charcoal, pen.
People say I teach with lots of patience and encouragement.
I love working with people, waking up their creative side.
the most facinating for me to see what my students can accomplish when they start growing in learning art techniques and styles. That’s where my greatest joy begins!
I took several classes with Oleksandra over the year, and each time it was a great experience! She is very patient with beginners like me, encouraged to be creative and trust an artist in you. Highly recommend!
Really enjoyed my first lesson with Oleksandra. She is very talented and knowledgeable. Look forward to more painting classes with her!
Oleksandra is very knowledgeable and talented. Did my first paining ever with her and couldn’t believe I can actually draw. Fantastic experience, look forward
Oleksandra is a real artist that has a feeling of other people’s spiritual world. She helped me to open up and actually to have a pleasure from the painting process! Her lessons are truly relaxed, interesting and fun!
1. Access student's needs and education goals. Estimate if there is a good match between prospective student and teacher. First initial lesson with discounted rate.
2. If the match is good, proceed to building up educational plan together including dates and times.
3. Adjust goals and directions if nessesary.
Masters in Art Education, Certificate as an art teacher in VA.
Standart pricing: 80/h
In a School for Gifted artist after college then teaching is school system, in Portrait Gallery, now teaching private lessons and at Michels store.
My Birthday Party!
1. Be serious and respectful. Keep your appointments once we agreed to work together. I don't want to waste your time because its valuable for me. I hope the same in return.
2. I wellcome mistakes. They are the best way to learn. Be easy on yourself when you make them.
3. I am sweet, kind but demanding too. I wan you to suceed not just to hang out with me.
1. What media do you like to learn?
2. Who are your 3 favorite artists?
3. Which one of 3 you want to imitate and why?