- Identify what you really want from life
- Take specific actions that will achieve what you want
To do that, you may wish to
- Review your life narrative
- Break that down into emotionally digestible bits
You may have rushed through life from one experience to another without fully digesting them, really integrating them with your deepest needs. The resulting emotional indigestion leaves you unnecessarily anxious or feeling unsatisfied. I can provide you with structure that will allow you to digest those experiences at your own pace.
Whether you are already a high-performance and emotionally robust individual or aspire to be one, you may find your circumstances changing, requiring you to take stock of yourself. I can help you.
- Identify the inner resources that have gotten where you are
- Determine how they can move you forward to achieve your goals
Because effective coaching arises from a good fit between client and coach, I offer a free initial consultation, to give us a chance to see how effectively we can work together. If you find that you wish to continue, we can discuss a mutually acceptable fee that honors both your finances and my efforts.
Dennis Shaw, PhD
There are no reviews yet