Hi, my name is Jo Sun. I am a fiber artist. I machine & hand sew, knit, crochet for over 50 years. I also cross stitch, needlepoint, macrame, design jewelry & rubber stamp.
I live and love to create. When you choose my services I find that teaching others also keeps me current on the latest trends in fashion and art. It's such a wonderful experience to be able to create something from your own hands. It's art! It's your life expressing YOU! Most just call it sewing or crafting. It is an art & a skill that you can always use.
There are no reviews yet
1. Access what they want to learn to sew.
2. Give history of my experience.
3. Go through the language/terms used in what they are seeking to learn (knitting/crochet/hand sew or machine sew).
4. Tools & supplies list
5. How often we meet.
6. Cost per lesson is agreed upon.
7. If under 18, parental/legal guardian signature required.
8. Schedule lessons.
Jewelry Design Classes Knitting Classes Sewing Classes Embroidery Classes