Coaching is a process that enables you to get from where you are now to where you want to be – giving you the happy life you deserve. My purpose as your Life Coach is to do just that.
Typically people uncover a desire to:
Achieve a goal or ambition.
Change or improve their career.
Improve health, wellbeing and fitness.
Increase self-confidence or self-esteem.
Improve the balance between work and home life.
Change the direction of their lives.
I have a master’s degree in psychology with an emphasis on industrial/organizational psychology, executive coaching, and general life coaching. I am also educator, certified personal trainer, teen outreach facilitator, and youth development specialist with over 10 years of combined experience.
Go to: www.coaching2elev8.com
Life Coaching is such a rewarding field because it allows me to participate in the improvement of others. Nothing is more rewarding.
I love the open forum and the opportunity to dig deeper within myself and have self evaluation
Before I started with Coaching 2 Elv8 I was looking some help to move forward in life. I am usually an up beat preson however I found myself getting frustrated, short tempered and just not knowing what I can do to move forward. I contacted Derrick Boldin, expecting him to give me all the answers to get "unstuck". What I actually came away with was a totally new way of looking at my life. His first session helped me to see why I felt stuck. He used different strategies and methods to help my on my journey of piecing my life back together.
My coaching process includes:
1. An initial discussion to determine coach-client fit
2. Expressed intent and purpose of coaching in comparison to therapy or counseling
3. Discussion about coach and client expectations
4. Explanation confidentiality (including limitations to confidentiality)
5. Review of rates, services, and the use of instruments throughout the coaching process
6. Discussion about policies and procedures
7. Client-Coach Agreement
8. Life Coaching
9. Reflection and Releasing
Masters Degree in Psychology
Emphasis 1: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Emphasis 2: Life Coaching/Executive Coaching
- 7 years of youth development experience
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Teen Outreach Facilitator (5 years of experience)
My Life Coaching sessions are tailored to meet client needs. Some clients may only need a few sessions, while others, may need many more. It all depends on who the client is and what her/his goals are.
I have 3 years of experience as a classroom teacher, but I've been a life teacher for a very long time. This all began with my parents who were well respected educators. I guess you can say I was born to teach.
- Clients who were looking to start a business
- Clients experiencing problems in the dating climate
- Clients experiencing relationship problems
- Clients experiencing problems with conflict management
- Clients seeking direction in their lives
- Clients who are looking to lose weight
- Clients with self-esteem issues
- AND SO MUCH MORE...
I would encourage clients in my area to BE PATIENT in their search for the right Life Coach. I would also encourage clients to choose a Life Coach that makes "the client and her/his goals the TOP PRIORITY." All Life Coaches are not created equal. Look for the passion in a Life Coach's voice and tone, and feel what's real about her/him. You'll know when you have chosen the right Life Coach.
Questions Students Should Think of Before Talking to a Teacher:
1. Is the service worth the rate?
2. Am I prepared to make the changes I need for better life?
3. Am I dealing with a professional or a novice?
4. Will my information be kept confidential?
5. Will my Life Coach make me a priority?