We are a small global Career Counseling Agency headquartered in Miami. Our signature programs are Career Reinvention and Career Discovery.
“Kristen Tolbert is just as much an inspiring mentor as she is a career counselor. She taught me that the working world is primarily relationship building and the importance of connecting with people. Kristen challenged me to trust my instincts and coached me for the interview process that I had to tackle during the my unemployment phase. I managed to score a job about a few weeks after working with Kristen. I am so grateful for the lessons she taught me and recommend her counsel to not only job seekers but also to individuals seeking personal fulfillment.” -
“When I first went to see Kristen, I was in one of the most unhappy periods of my life. I did not know what goals I wanted to pursue with my career, or how to balance and prioritize my various life goals. Kristen helped me to introspect deeply and to really figure out what was most important to me in life. She was very encouraging and helped me to feel good about myself, to feel cheerful in the face of adversity, and to enjoy the present in spite of concerns about the future. I left every session feeling better than I had felt coming in, and after just a few sessions, I felt like I had a much better idea of what I wanted out of life and how to achieve it. Kristen is a very good listener, and she helped me to figure out what was really important to me by listening carefully to my scattered thoughts and helping me to organize them. Unlike another therapist whom I have worked with, I did not feel that Kristen was imposing any of her beliefs or values on me. Rather, she helped me to look inside myself better and provided me with psychological tools and technical expertise to deal with my challenges. She was full of practical ideas for concrete steps that I could take to understand myself and my options in life better. I recommend Kristen enthusiastically and without reservations to anybody who is struggling with their career goals or their path in life.” -
How do you help me? What is your process?
· The first step is to determine your needs and desired outcomes. We start by clarifying this in our Goals Worksheet.
· Next, we have a variety of career assessments and inventories that we use to identify your knowledge, skills, abilities, values, interests, and needs.
· The assessments are used to identify and integrate themes that best describe your career personality and used to create a comprehensive career profile for you that will guide the remainder of our work together.
· Our meetings are focused on using the information that we have gathered from you and your desired outcomes to develop a strategy that will help you achieve your individualized career goals.
· Our programs are a hybrid of Results Driven and Process Driven. We use processes that have been developed based on research, experience, and best practices and we combine them with individualized results driven methods. Our ultimate focus on getting results for you determined by your situation. We create strategy and actions based on the information that we gather from you. Our process helps us to guide your strategy.
Students, New Graduates, Career and Job Changers, Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses and Organizations.