I am a Certified Professional Life Coach, and a Broward County Certified Business Management Consultant and Certified Professional and Management Development Trainer
* Life and Business Coach
* Consultant - Small Business Owners/CEOs/Managers
· Facilitate personal and/or corporate transitions
· Change implementation and management
· Redefine administrative procedures, operational systems, and departmental structures
· Personal and professional development plans and assessments
· Vision planning and implementation
· Establishing goals and evaluating results
· Business model design
· Strategic planning
· Coaching, Training and Mentoring
· Business Development and Customer Retention.
* Contract Trainer/Workshop Facilitator
· Performed Personal and Professional Development, Strategic Career Development, Stress Management, Understanding Relationships, Staff Relations (includes Team Building, Conflict Management, Effective Communication), Sales Management, Sales Training, and Time Management workshops.
· Motivational Workshops, etc.
· Conduct personality (attitude) assessments and related coaching activities.
I have been a life coach for 8 years. I love working with people! I enjoy meeting new people and helping others to resolve the issues that hinder us as individuals.
I am passionate about my work! I bring clarity to my clients, as I help open awareness and possibilities.
My clients look forward to working with me to achieve their daily and lifetime goals.
I am certified through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), and as an NLP Master Practitioner by Global NLP and by The Society of Neurolinguistic Programming. www.coachingwithtanya.com
I liked her understanding of where I was (mentally), where I needed to get to, and how I was going to get there. I loved the fact that she just kind of let my movement towards wellness happen organically guiding the process seemlessly in a way that felt very relaxed, very healthy and was occuring with a dynamic, natural and comfortable tenet.
I alway start with telephone and/or Skype consultations so that my clients and I can get to know each other before moving to one-on-one sessions. Coaching sessions are not pressured, and goes along with my clients' pace. Each session completes with follow up work to bring to the next session so that there is continuity.
I am certified in 2 styles of coaching: Energy Leadership through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) which also teaches life coaching through the University of Miami; and Neuro-Linguistic Programming with certification from Global NLP and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with Dr. Richard Bandler.
I charge hourly and generally schedule my sessions for 1 hour. Clients can choose 1-3 days/week, and I bill monthly in advance. Free sessions are available to test how my style of coaching works for you.
Coaching can be by phone, Skype, or in person.
I actually stumbled on life coaching accidentally when I was looking for training certification and was thrilled by this new and empowering vehicle of finding and providing self awareness and expanding possibilities.
I have worked with a wide variety of clients, from CEOs and managers to business professional, service workers and teenagers.
I would advise a potential client to look into the background a life coach. Ensure that they have completed the required courses for coaching and that they truly understand how the process works. Check into the different styles of coaching also, to find the right fit for you.
When engaging with a life coach, ask where they got their coaching education, how their process works, and how their style of coaching will suit your needs.