- ballet instructor
- swimming instructor for over 20 years
- English instructor
certified and accredited teacher for English as second language or foreign language.
- German instructor : native German language, BA in German language and literature
- over 30 , 5 star reviews available.
- former instructor at American Ballet Theatre (ABT)
- former instructor at CUNY, NYC and the university of Texas at Austin. For yoga, ballet, swimming.
- masters in ballet and dance education. NYU
- masters in eastern philosophy research. Cambridge, UK
- 3x certified and registred in yoga. At master level.
- certified in Pilates mat
- certified personal trainer
- certified in CPR
- over 2o years of teaching experience.
yoga types taught: all certified.
- Yoga Therapy, Yoga Fitness.
- Iyengar - Hatha- vinyasa, Ashtanga, adaptivere, restorative, yin, Nidra, Power, Meditation-, adaptive - , Trauma- , business-, pregnancy-, post natal- , yoga for dancers.
- Online individual or small group lessons.
Having taken fitness classes most of my adult life, I have found Nadia one of the finest teachers with whom I have worked. She is knowledgable, attentive, flexible in her approach, and easy to follow. She is extremely intuitive and observant. As a physician, I am impressed with her understanding of physiology and anatomy. I would highly recommend Nadia Fischer without reservation.
Nadia is a highly knowledgeable and patient teacher. She has mastered all aspects of yoga, ballet, and pilates. She encourages progress, but always has your safety in mind. She is also a beautiful dancer.
Discussion , free consultation.
2 masters degrees in ballet and yoga education , eastern philosophy research.
3 yoga certifications
1 Pilates mat certification
1 personal trainer certification
Online or in person classes.
please ask for pricing. Depends on frequency and length of the lessons.