Thanasit is very good. He has communicated well and provided great insight and instruction. I intend to continue lessons with him indefinitely.
Thanasit (or Mr. Jane as I call him) has helped me on improving at my instrument in so many ways. He has brought to attention many little details no educator I have had has ever mentioned, and certainly nothing I could have thought of. His teachings bring my playing to a whole other level, whether it be on how to be musical in this or that section, or how I can improve my technical skills in all sorts of areas, and I would highly recommend taking lessons with him.
Getting to just study with him, and growing as a player.
- University of Arizona - Doctor of Musical Arts (present)
- Texas Christian University – Artist Diploma
- Cleveland State University – Master of Music
- Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, Singapore – Bachelor of Music
- Atlantic Music Festival, 2019
- Mostly Modern Festival, 2019
- Akron Symphony Orchestra, 2017
- Spoleto Festival Orchestra USA, 2016-2017
- Aspen Music Festival and School, 2015
- Siam Philharmonic Orchestra, 2009-2012
- Bangkok Opera, 2009-2012
- Pokorny Low Brass Seminar 2018
- Cleveland Trombone Seminar 2014-2016
- Alessi Seminar Italy 2014
Have an experience of teaching private lesson, perform and audtions.
What is your goal of taking private lesson?
Bass Trombone Lessons Trombone Lessons