-As an elite international professional trainer, the depth of my expertise acquired after 29 years as a full contact fighter, student, and teacher is profound, powerful, and unique. I have a genuine care and joy for empowering people and helping them reach their goals beyond what they envisioned. I have an intrigue for the art of pedagogy and fascinated by discovering what reaches an individual.
-A specialist in boxing, self-defense, martial arts, sports science and body sculpting I have taught 1000's in El Paso, the USA, and Mexico from children, parents, and collegiate/amateur/professional athletes to the most elite of law enforcement and military special forces offering services in:
*Personalized training for all body types/levels *Boxing competition for amateurs and professionals *Anti-bullying, *Youth Mentorship *Athlete Development *Nutrition *Awareness *Injury Rehabilitation *Elderly Fortification, *Company/Group Training *Fat Loss *Key Note and Motivaitonal Speaking.
-As a voice teacher I achieved a Bachelors of Music degree from the University of Texas at El Paso in 2015 after seven years of rigorous study in the studios of opera sensations Dr. Sing-in Han, Dr. Orit Eylon, Dr. Garineh Avakian, and Mr. Brian Downen. The curriculum to become a professional vocalist includes years of studying international languages and I formally sang in 10 of them in concert for the University of Texas. With a concentration in commercial music, I have formally performed in a dozen genres and am also a lyricist, song writer, and composer.
I enjoy witnessing the learning and growth of the individual. It is a joy and honor for me to be able to empower people with a genuine care and intrigue to discover how to best reach a student. I am fascinated by the art of pedagogy and value the satisfaction of helping others with my broad level of expertise and experience.
visit our website at www.theforgeteam.com and facebook page under Forge Boxing.
bringing my son Adam (13yr) with coach Vega, outstanding coach, very knowledgable ,very respectful, my son loves training with him, he alwaze looks foward to next session, i highly recommend this coach for all ages and levels of expertise, 5 star coach! 👍🏽👊🏽🖐🏼✊🏽
Coach Robert is an excellent coach that will individualize your training for wherever you are in your journey. He pays a lot of attention to detail and technique. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been coming to train here and am looking forward to continuing my training at Forge Boxing. He has trained and learned from some of the best in the world. I would recommend his coaching to anybody looking to improve their boxing or fitness.
This is exactly what I was looking for! God has blessed me to be in a position with an incredible coach and I can't wait to see how much better things get! I highly recommend RVJ as a coach!
We begin with an honest consultation which includes the students goals and an explanation of how the depth of my expertise can achieve continual progress. We have an initial lesson/session to gauge a starting point and provide a realistic assesment of where exactly an individual is to immediately know what plan and path to take. I enjoy discovering how an individual learns and am fascinated by watching the dynamic growth, skill development, and overall empowerment of my students. I actually care about every single one, join them on their journey, and guide them every step of the way.
- International Certification as a professional elite trainer from the International Sports Sciences Association recognized in 143 countries.
- Certified USA Boxing Coach and founder of a nationally registered USA Boxing team based in El Paso, Texas. This includes a myriad of required clinics and annual re-certifications.
- Certified and licensed as a professional boxer, trainer, and lead corner man in the states of Texas and New Mexico through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) and the New Mexico Athletic Commission, respectively.
- CPR/AED Certified.
- I have taught and trained 1000’s in El Paso, Texas, the USA, and throughout Mexico as a professional trainer and teacher of Sports and Martial Sciences from children, moms, and dads, to amateur and collegiate athletes, televised professionals, and nearly every branch of military and law enforcement elite, including SWAT, FBI, and Special Forces. My journey in this field has made me a trainer of trainers and world class in unarmed martial skills. I enjoy empowering others and am fascinated by pedagogy. I enjoy discovering how to reach an individual and fuel that flame in them to strive for continual excellence and self-investment. It is fulfilling to see the growth from my contributions.
- A decade ago I founded an empowerment academy and competitive boxing team, teaching sport and martial science to people of every age and level. At private locations, in international seminars and venues of every sort, I personally instruct in topics that include self-defense, anti-bullying, youth mentorship, bodybuilding, nutrition, injury rehab, elderly fortification, fat loss, and provide professional personalized training.
-I achieved a Bachelors of Music degree from the University of Texas at El Paso in 2015 after seven years of rigorous study in the studios of opera sensations Dr. Sing-in Han, Dr. Orit Eylon, Dr. Garineh Avakian, and Mr. Brian Downen. The curriculum to become a professional vocalist includes years of studying international languages and I formally sang in 10 of them in concert for the University of Texas. With a concentration in commercial music, I have formally performed in a dozen genres and am also a lyricist, song writer, and composer.
-All are offered a FREE assessment and lesson.
-Prices vary depending on services determined by initial consulatation, frequencies of lessons, etc.
-As a professor of Sports and Martial Science, my education began with my father and uncles who were boxers. At age 14, I studied under Kung Fu professor Cynthia Horton of El Paso, TX. Over the years I studied under dozens of teachers learning other arts such as ninjutsu, aikido, jeet kune do, American kickboxing, muay thai, jiujitsu, and mixed martial arts. I have had the honor of learning from among the world’s elite including world champions like Nate Campbell in Jacksonville, Florida, Don Nacho Berinstain and camp Juan Manuel Marquez in Mexico City, Mexico. After 28 years of full contact fighting study and experience I am recognized and respected internationally for my professional knowledge and ability. I have now taught & trained 1000's througout El Paso, TX, the USA, and Mexico.
-As a voice teacher I have given private lessons since my undergraduate studies and continue to do so after my graduation from the University of Texas with a Bacherlors in Music as a professional vocalist.
I have worked internationally with absolute beginners of every shape and level, high school/collegiate athletes, televised professionals, and to the most elite of military and law enforcement. Children, the average mom and dad, elderly, and special cases all get the same professional training tailored and personalized to them.
Everyday I am beyond fond to see the growth and progress of all my clientele.
Inquire about their experience and expertise. Ask who have they learned from, who have they worked with, what have they done, and what range of level do they teach.
Aikido Martial Arts Bodybuilding Trainers Boxing Classes Classical Voice Lessons Cross Country Trainers Fitness Classes Jeet Kune Do Training Kickboxing Classes Kung Fu Trainers Life Coaches Meditation Classes Martial Arts Classes Muay Thai Training Ninjutsu Trainers Nutritionists Opera Voice Lessons Personal Trainers Running Coaches Self Defense Classes Singing Lessons