Like every yoga teacher I have a calling to teach and share yoga because of how life changing it was for me. But unlike every other yoga teacher my need for yoga was to live, not lose weight or gain flexibility but I was losing my desire for life. The other things just fell in to place as my practice grew. Yoga is a lifestyle, not just a work out and living a lifestyle that focusses on compassion and self love is really challenging. So if I can help one person be kind to themselves and help them reach weight loss, range of motion and other important goals, I grow, spiritually, mentally and physically too. The time I spend with my clients is personal and designed only for them to help them the way they need help. Wether that be by coaching or challenging them, sometimes students just enjoy having a partner in this journey. Whatever it is, I'm your yoga teacher 💜 and if I'm not, I will connect you with someone who can.
Joy is a great teacher, so down to earth!
1. Meet and greet: get comfortable with each ther and get to know the students Need and Goals.
2. Start weekly classes of basic or fundamental postures to educate the student about thier alignment in relation to thier anatomy
3. Goal follow ups and benchmarking to see overall progress every 6 weeks
4. Increase the depth and intensity of sequences to keep the body working into new strengths and lengths.
5. Every 4 to 6 months go back and set new goals and new timelines and continue to cycle for as long as the student desires.