In this guided, 2-Stage Pranayama class you will master your emotions, release stress and blocks, and reset your central nervous system. While connecting to your highest self for deep healing. It is a deeply meditative and healing experience, acting as a bridge between body, mind, & spirit.
Seeing the immediate shift in people and how relaxed they are after just one session! You have the power within...I just guide you there!
This was my first experience with breath work and Lindsey’s approach made me feel very comfortable, safe and free to explore this practice. She explained everything thoroughly and helped to create a serene environment. I’m looking forward to doing more breath work and further exploring this practice. I feel very blessed to have Lindsey be the person who introduced this to me.
I thought, “what will breathing really do?” However, it really took me to a introspective, surreal, peaceful place. I definitely plan to continue.
It was incredible - best breath work session I have experienced. I left my session with a huge sense of calm and peace only after 35 minutes of breath work. Lindsey is the best instructor! If you are looking for guidance, clarity and peace definitely come to one of her classes. I’ll be back for sure!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY dress comfortably – suggested blanket, yoga mat, water, socks
1. I will have the student lay down on a mat or comfortable ground in a quite, clean, and peaceful space.
2. We will use essential oils, and stones to help with grounding the client in preparation for the breathwork.
3. Take a few normal relaxing breaths, then I will demonstrate the process and talk with the client to see what is needed, anbd explain the benefits and reasoning behind breathwork.
4. The client will then begin the guided 2-stage pranayama breath work that will last 35 minutes
5. Lastly, the student will spend the last 10-15 minutes integrating back into normal breathing, and will process any emotions or things that came through.
WHAT YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE-
I am a certified breath work teacher and currently working on my advanced teacher certificate.
$30-$45: 1 Hour
$50-$65: 90 minutes
$70-$90: 120 minutes
*All pricing is dependent on location and amount of people*
I started taking breath classes earlier this year to add onto my daily meditattion practice, and it truly has changed my life. Not only in how I manage stress, but I feel it is a calling for me to pass on this knowledge. Hence, why I became certified to teach last month.
If I can help one person learn to manage stress better in their daily life, than it is all worth it!
A lot of my students are looking for a holistic approach to easing stress in their lives, or needing help in figuring out how to do it themselves.
Be sure to find someone you feel comfortable, and trusting of their presence, because you will need to be relaxed and open to the experience to fully absorb it all...AND for it to be effective in your life.
Are you pregnant?
Do you have any mental illnesses that I need to be aware of?
What are you lookig to get out of this class/experience?