I fix golf swings. Slice, hook, chilli dip, fat, thin, all the ugly words you know you have or invented, I can fix it. I specialize in players who have lost power, due to age or injury and a short games fixer. I do in course lesson for course management, troubleshooting, shot recovery and scoring techniques.
I love to meet people and help them get better. It is very satisfying to see my pupils improve. I love a challenge to the mind, not just the physical. Activate the golf IQ/EQ in players. Enjoy the process and smell the roses...
There are no reviews yet
I have a process...
1. We go through an interview process. I ask very specific questions.
2. When possible, we'll go play a round (9 or 18 holes) of golf, so that we can know about each other in the course (not mandatory, but, it has proven a healthy dose of medicine).
3. Then we set attainable goals/objectives/rates.
4. We review and adjust goals/objective after couple of rounds/lessons.
5. Continue maintenance via post-lesson communication. Develop new goals and objectives, if necessary.
5. We keep in touch and continue to improve.