We help people live better lives with a suite of unique education , coaching, and training programs. Our programs include:
(1) Personalized High Intensity Interval Training (PHIIT)designed for individuals to busy to spend hours a week at the gym or working out. We personalized your routine base on your fitness level and goals.
(2) Mental Performance Optimization Workout Enhancement Routine (MPOWER24) designed for companienes or organizations that understand the importance of having healthy fit personnel. We take Corporate Wellness to the next level by using a sports peek performance enhancement optimization model focused on routines to improve mental performance and fitness.
(3) Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) education and training for persons experiencing TBI, medical personnel that treat TBI, and loved ones that want to understand TBI.
Service we inexpensive and the program was really simple to follow. Plus Clint will keep you motivated to reach your goals.
The starting point for most clients is a wellness assessment. You can take the online assessment our website, the live assessment at our office (by appointment made at website) or you can take it by phone.
I got my start in the exercise and fitness field while surving as the weight control and appearance Non Commission Officer in the United States Marine Corps. Today as the Chief Operations Coach I have now been helping people for more than 40 years get into better shape. I am a Certified Group Fitness Instructor with AFAA, Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist with the NASM. I have a BS in Health and Wellenss from Kaplan University, MS in Health Psychology from Walden University, Ph.D in Organization Development, and a canditate for a second Ph.D with a research interest in the effects of high intensity interval training on cognitive/mental performance. I am also a Certified Brain Injury Specialist with the Acadamy of Certified Brain Injury Specialist base out of the Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Brain Injury Clinic.
I am currently enrolled in and scheduled to complete the Behavioral Change Specialist, and Senior Fitness Specialist the NASM.
Our pricing is based on what our client elect to do starting around $25.00 a month.
Teaching has been my natural passion and fortunately many people think I’m very good at it, including me. I got started while leading Marine during the late 70’s. This lead to become the director of a Marine Corps Leadership Course and later the Director of a Nuclear Biological Chemical Weapons Defense Course. In the late 80’s I began presenting success seminars and in 2006 shifter to the health and wellness field.
I have worked with all types of students ranging from youth to adults.
I was honored to have been invited by The American Gold Star Mother’s (mothers of service members killed while serving in the military) to teach them about brain injury at their 2018 annual convention.
If you want to learn the science behind why you are doing what you are doing to get into great shape, and not just be told to do it, than hire a fitness teacher not a fitness instructor. If you only want to be told what to do then either one will work.
1. What experience do you have.
2. What is your education on the topic.
3. What’s your success rate.
4. How easier is it to do what you say.