Our business is run by 2 different horse trainers all specializing in different areas of the AQHA circuit. We specialize in in the Western and English all around events. We want to help you achieve your goals and see you succeed. Whether it’s just riding for fun or riding to eventually show in the AQHA circuit with us, we can set a goal for you. We are looking to reach an older clientele and be able to grow on skills that you may already have an expand your knowledge on the AQHA style of riding.
Tom Forehand- Tom is an accomplished performance horse trainer and specializes in the western pleasure and western riding. He enjoys guiding adults and teens through the process of training in order to achieve the goals they desire. Tom takes his business seriously and knows that learning something new can be stressful. He is known for keeping a sense of humor to help his students stay relaxed and make the most out of each lesson.
Ali Kish- Ali helps beginner, intermediate and advanced riders progress to the next level. Her main focuses are the western pleasure and the Hunter Under Saddle. Ali grew up doing three-day eventing and currently prepares and shows horses on the AQHA circuit. She feels that every horse and rider has a full potential and she strives to reach that goal with every individual.
There are no reviews yet
We here at GRR are dedicated to the All-American Quarter Horse. We specialize in many of the AQHA circuit events and hope to expand your knowledge of this breed. Please answer these questions when you reach out to us! Thanks!!
1. Are your intentions to ride for fun or to learn?
2. What is the main goal you’re wanting to achieve?
3. Are you looking to learn horse handling and riding skills?
4. Do you prefer English or Western disciplined events?
5. Are you interested in riding or ground training?
6. Do you have your own horse or are you needing to use one of ours?
7. Are you looking to lease or buy a horse in your future?