What separates Triangle Golf Academy from the rest in the area is PGA Master Professional, André Panet-Raymond being on staff as our Director of Instruction. Of the 28,000 PGA Professionals to choose for instruction, less than 200 are PGA Master Professionals, focused on teaching. Only 4 recognized in all of North Carolina.
Secondly, André's background and extensive training in Sport Psychology- golf specific, provides the perfect, unique niche for golf development....Everyone knows the importance of the mental game for playing golf, but not everyone knows the importance of the psychology of learning. Our unique approach to learning has you understand the mechanical needs and the process to learn those mechanics faster than the normal approach to learning golf (hitting balls on a range).
Panet-Raymond has been recognized America's Top 50 Junior Instructor for both adults and juniors, so if you're looking for junior instruction, there is no better place to go. Our junior academy runs three semesters annually. two 16 week semesters in Fall and Spring and a 12 week semester in the winter. Panet-Raymond has logged in over 40,000 hours of golf instruction. Experience is perhaps the best credential. No longer is teaching a guessing game when the client comes to learn. The instruction is pointed, the game plan is assembled, and the way to train is taught for the ultimate learning experience. See you soon. Thank you!
Great instructor, makes things simple to understand. I would highly recommend to beginner or seasoned golfer
Coach Andre is an extraordinary instructor! He works with each Student on all aspects of their game: course strategy, mental training, rules & etiquette — but most importantly, his ability to develop an individual’s swing is exemplary! He is truly a Master Instructor with sincere dedication to his students!!
Andre is a very knowledgeable golf teacher in both areas of physics and psychology of the game. He has the unique ability to take your swing and make adjustments to allow you to hit the ball better NOW! He understands the physics of the golf swing to a level that allows him to tweak your swing instead of complicated swing change like so many teachers want their students to do which can take years to change your muscle memory. He fixed my swing with just small adjustments that were easy to adapt to my swing. Then it was just a matter of putting in the work and practice to see major changes in my game and my scoring and my enjoyment of playing golf again. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to take their game to the next level whatever that is for you.
Andre is very patient and kind with the children he works with. He pushes my daughter to be her best while still making it seem like fun and games. We love what he does and have recommended him to many of our friends.
1. A few questions to learn about the student's experience, physical limitations, goals, and desires.
2. We assess the ball striking ability and how the student perceives the shot on a scale from 1-10. This allows me to know the expectation levels for success....
3. We take video of shots to use for delivering an analysis for the student's needs and to show progress for future side by side video analysis.
4. Diagnose the number one problem, conceptually, and deliver the information verbally for the foundational understanding of the issue needing to be addressed.
5. Prescribe and share the needed changes for improvement and how to train those needs most efficiently and effectively.
6. See immediate progress during the lesson and discuss the future plan for development, based on the goals of the student.
7. Send the client home with training drills for development and a smile on their face!
The most extensive training that the PGA of America delivers in the realm of instruction....earns the credential of a PGA Master Professional, which is equivalent to a Ph.D in golf instruction. Less than 200 golf pros out of the 28,000 in the USA have attained this level of education. Both golf professionals on staff have earned this elite accalade.