I have been a certified golf professional in Knoxville, TN for the last 10 years. My resume includes certifications such as:
- WGTF TOP 100 Teacher (Top 50 U.S.)
- USGTF Certified Professional
- USGTF National Harvey Penick Award Recipient
- Level 1 Swing Catalyst Instructor
- Certified ASFA Golf Fitness Coach
- PGA Associate (Level 2)
I work with people of all ages and skill levels. It would be a pleasure getting to work with you. I hope to here from you soon so we can get your golf game to the next level.
I really enjoy growing the game of golf with these kids. Watching them improve and having fun while they are doing it is what its all about. I also enjoy the students' reaction when he or she do something with the golf ball that they never did before. For the beginner, maybe its that first solid shot? For that advanced player, when he finally hits that draw or cut. That is what really gets me going
Very patient and encouraging. Look forward to my weekly lessons.
Great teacher and an even better person!
Bo is very easy to work with. He makes learning fun and interesting. He makes it easy to remember what to do when I am on the range by myself. He is extremely talented and an awesome instructor.
Very understanding. Taking one issue at a time to improve my game.
I start out trying to find out who they are, what they want to learn, and how they learn best. Then, based on what they tell me, I will give a brief overview what is going to happen. After that i will have them start with a few golf balls so we can detect the issues and then go from there.
- I received a Degree from Keiser University College of Golf. I focused my studies in Advanced Instruction and Sport Psychology.
- I completed training through the Special Olympics and local injured Vet clinics where I learned to teach golf to clients with dissabilities
- I taught under Hall of Fame teacher Donna White for 1 year, while volunteering for the FJGA (Florida Jr Golf Association) I taught multiple jr clinics and helped run the tournaments for the kids
- I completed my Associate, and Level 1 training for the First Tee of Greater Knoxville. I then became a First Tee coach where I became a head coach in 4 seperate clinics across Knoxville
- Most notably (as stated above) I have completed multiple teaching certifications
Indoor Lesson on the Simulator: $60
Outdoor Lesson on the Range: $60
Playing Lesson: $100
4 Lesson Package: $200
I actually started as a volunteer coach for the special olympics golf team in Palm Beach. After that I transitioned into progressive teaching (wounded veterans, stroke victims, etc) after that I was able to work my way up to being a Jr Instructor at the local course I was at during that time.
Fast forward 2 years I decided to move back home to Knoxville and became the assistant director of expansion for the First Tee of Greater Knoxville... in 2015 I became the head of Instruction at Williams Creek and up till now the rest is history
- Weekend Warriors
- Jr golfers
- Middle/High School Athletes
- D1 and D3 College Athletes
- Professional Golfers
Always fond of the Masters
Make sure that you can relate with that teacher. And if he or she starts teaching you how "they do it" then you need to find a new teacher.
Cost, Time needed, How the coach will follow up with me, etc.