- PGA Certified Professional
- Flight Scope launch monitor
- Lighted range
- Heated private teaching bay with training aids
- Electronic swing analysis
- One on one teaching with your goals in mind.
Progression of a player
I'm a 10 HCP and i enjoy the lessons given by James. He analyzes your swing to determine the problem and makes small changes to correct the problem. You will not feel rushed to hit a bunch of balls during the lesson, each shot is discussed to make sure you understand what he is trying to teach you. I will continue to take lessons from James.
- Assess were the student is at. Make small gradual changes to golf swing.
- I beleive in identifying root causes of swing problems as opposed to treating symptoms. This allows the player to develop a fundamental sound golf swing that will repeat in the most efficient manner possible.
- Talk about their thoughts during play on course and teach them course management on how to play each hole to their strengths and abilities.
- PGA Professional
- 4 years of collegiate golf
- 5 years as mini tour player
beginners of all ages to the advanced collegiate player.
- Hire someone you are comfortable with that will give you their attention during a session.