I have been a full time golf instructor for the last 16 years. Prior to that, I was a touring professional for 8 years and an NCAA Division 1 golfer the 4 years before that.My competitiveness has transferred well into the coaching side of the business as I continue to strive to be the best instructor I can be. This quest has lead me to continuously seek out education and training.Some of the organizations I am proud to be affiliated with:- PGA Class A Professional
- Titleist Performance Institute - Level 2 Certified Professional
- K-Vest 3D - Level 2 Certified Professional
- Trackman Owner and Certified Professional
- Plane Truth - Certified Instructor
- GolfPsych - Certified Coach
- Vision 54 - Trained CoachMy approach to coaching is very simple. First, understand ball flight and what the golf club needs to do to create desirable impact conditions. I focus on four major impact skills - low point control, clubface control, swing path control and speed creation. Secondly, help my students learn the swing that is best suited to his or her capabilities and goals.I love my job because each person shows up with a puzzle to solve. I get to figure out the puzzle, communicate the solutions to the golfer and enjoy the look on their face when they hit the ball better than they ever have before! Pretty awesome way to spend your day...