No matter your age or natural ability, I see all people as challenging and rewarding as the next. I look forward to improving your swing so you can impress and succeed and become a better golfer so you can enjoy the sport for years to come.
The thing I enjoy the most about working with people is seeing my student succeed and transform lesson to lesson. I love making my students better and I have that ability. There is no greater feeling in life than making someone better at a sport they love. I promise you I can and will do that for you.
Very easy to understand methods of teaching, had a lot of experience and a great knowledge of all aspects of the game.
He had extensive knowledge of the game and it’s fundamentals. He was also very supportive and patient with me as he helped me improve.
Very knowledgeable and experienced. Laid back, easy to understand teaching approach that helped my game after the first session
My typical process goes like this.
- First 5 minutes I will watch your swing and allow you to get warmed up
- The next 15-20 minutes I will will focus on one specific part of the swing you need to change/fix instead of overloading you with multiple swing concepts. You need to learn the first step on the staircase to be able to reach the next.
- The next 10-20 minutes we will work on the first thing I taught you to fix.
- The rest of the time I will teach you 2-3 other things and show you how to fix those parts of your swing. These last things I teach you at the end of the lesson we will work on. But also those last things i teach you will be your homework to work on before our next lesson.
- IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR GAME YOU MUST PRACTICE WHEN WE ARE NOT TOGETHER OR IT WILL JUST BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
- I can help you improve your game and make the game more fun for you because you will begin to see a transformation in your game/swing that will make you addicted to golf.
Students need to be able to identify the 3 worst parts of their game that they want to improve on. They need to be ready to work on those. I like to make my lessons fun instead of like a drill sergeant. I myself as a kid threw the years up to my college playing daysnhave had many different instructors. I always learned and retained the information better when I could have so fun with it. Because golf is just a game. It’s not life or death. A good attitude is half the battle when it comes to getting better.