I have assumed the role of Director of Teaching, and only available for lessons at Hickory Stick GC in Greenwood, IN. You can contact me there for individual lessons or one of my discounted clinics in the "Academy" column on the website.
A 30-year PGA Professional as a:
- Private club head pro
- Two universities head coach (National Runner-up Div II)
- Midwest Director of Instruction for ESPN
Due to being new in the state, I am running a special of $75.00 for an hour lesson, or $45 ea for two ppl.
I am dedicated to showing and helping each golfer play better while they understand the causes and effects of the golf swing, so they can practice with a purpose.
As with anything - practice makes permanent, not perfect! Make sure you know what and why you are practicing.
Helping and meeting new people while seeing the gratification as they improve through follow-up texts and videos.
His ability to quickly analysis my swing to see what I am doing wrong and the knowledge and understanding on how to fix it. Plus the drills he provides to practice the changes, whether is Driver, Putter or Irons. He is very patience and provides excellent feedback. I would recommend him to anyone looking for lessons.
I first met Jeff with Tincup Golf well over 15 years ago. I remember him stressing the importance of solid putting as the majority of our strokes are on the green. Hence the saying "Putt for dough." He taught me a putting tip that lo and behold is now used by Matt Kuchar and Bryson DeChambeau. Jeff was certainly ahead of his time with these tips and he continues to be on the cutting edge. It sure is nice knowing that I'm consistently one of the best putters in my group. Thanks Jeff
Excellent - worth every penny! First professional who took the time to explain what to correct, how it should look and feel, and a timeline of expected results. Can’t wait to get back out this spring, golf will be fun again! Thank you, Jeff
Jeff was very professional and knowledgeable about golf. He was able to fix my swing in just the one lesson! I will definitely be signing up for a second.
- Evaluating students experience and skill level.
- Determining students expectations and timeframes.
- Outlining specific drills and practice to reach their goals.
- 30 years PGA of America Member.
- Collegiate golf coach for two universities
- Beginner and Advanced golf classes at universities.
- Director of Instruction for the Midwest ESPN Golf Schools.
- Director of Golf Instruction with Carnival Cruise Lines.
- High school golf coach.
- After School Golf Academy founder, ages 5 - 14 yr olds.
No, depending on if it's a single, or multiple person lessson the price varies and the price goes down with more students, also, the leagth of time for lessons and location.
My first year of being a PGA Assistant Professional at a private club on Lake Michigan, one of the requirments to becoming a PGA Member.
- Starting at 5 through mid 70 yrs of age.
- Beginners, intermiedant, and advanced men & woman.
- College golf teams.
- PGA Professional and one touring pro.
American Cancer Society as a volunter.
Always ask questions, communication and a mutual understanding of expectations should be a comfortable goal. Also, the student shoud feel comfortable starting with the phone call as well as during their first lesson conversation.
- Are your goals realalistic.
- The time and dedication available.
- Why do you want to improve.