A 30 year PGA Professional as a:
- Private club head pro
- Two universities head coach (National Runner-up Div II)
- Midwest Director of Intruction for ESPN
Do to the limitations, I am running a special of $55.00 for an hour or more lesson time on the north side of Indianapolis IN, and at the Eagle Tee Golf Center in West Chester OH.
I am dedicated to showing and helping each golfer play better while they understand the causes and effects of the golf swing, so they can practice with a purpose.
As with anything - practice makes perminate, not perfect. Make sure you know what and why you are practicing.
Helping and meeting new people while seeing the gratification as they improve through follow-up texts and videos.
Jeff was very professional and knowledgeable about golf. He was able to fix my swing in just the one lesson! I will definitely be signing up for a second.
Great experience! Very relaxed and took his time. Analysis was thoughtful and detailed, yet easy to understand. I left with a number of tangible things to work on at home. I plan on seeing Jeff again for more lessons.
Very helpful. Took his time with me and went beyond the allotted time to help me with a number of issues.
- Evaluating students experience and skill level.
- Determining students expectations and timeframes.
- Outlining specific drills and practice to reach their goals.
- 30 years PGA of America Member.
- Collegiate golf coach for two universities
- Beginner and Advanced golf classes at universities.
- Director of Instruction for the Midwest ESPN Golf Schools.
- Director of Golf Instruction with Carnival Cruise Lines.
- High school golf coach.
- After School Golf Academy founder, ages 5 - 14 yr olds.
No, depending on if it's a single, or multiple person lessson the price varies and the price goes down with more students, also, the leagth of time for lessons and location.
My first year of being a PGA Assistant Professional at a private club on Lake Michigan, one of the requirments to becoming a PGA Member.
- Starting at 5 through mid 70 yrs of age.
- Beginners, intermiedant, and advanced men & woman.
- College golf teams.
- PGA Professional and one touring pro.
American Cancer Society as a volunter.
Always ask questions, communication and a mutual understanding of expectations should be a comfortable goal. Also, the student shoud feel comfortable starting with the phone call as well as during their first lesson conversation.
- Are your goals realalistic.
- The time and dedication available.
- Why do you want to improve.