I am current working in an Immersion School in Spanish and Mandarin.
I am native in Spanish and have the background and experience of an Immersion program and Spanish as a second language.
- Conversation sessions for children (4 and up) and adults.
- Spanish classes (Speaking, Reading, grammar and math in Spanish).
I enjoy helping either students with Hispanic background that need to improve their Spanish or keep their roots and with students that are willing to learn Spanish as a second language.
Current reading level
Current speaking level
Reading and writing goals
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
- Conversation sessions for children and adults.
- Spanish classes (Speaking, reading, grammar and math).
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have a Bachelor degree in Administrative Sciences and have the following experience:
- Spanish immersion school
- Classroon management
- Spanish songs for children (music and movements, they learn singing songs).
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
$40 per session (1 hour, classes or conversation). If the commute is longer, the rate increases.
We can fix a rate depending on how many classes weekly you need.