I have been a teacher since 1993 to now. I am extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with education and I can perform the three levels Kindergarden-Elementary-Middle schooler confidently. With the experience I have in teaching and working closely with students and parents it is an incredible feeling how I enjoy seeing the difference that I can make in the students' lives. I vision myself guiding them to gain knowledge and helping them find their dreams. I consider that every teacher can mold the future through impacting their students’ views and improve their creativity, develop character, and give students a better perspective of the world. As we are beside students in classrooms, seen as leaders, we are the ones providing students with the skills they need to reach their potential and lead productive lives.
And as a Tutor I have been teching since 2018.
This is short resume:
1. Laguardia Community College - December 2016
Associates of Bilingual Child Education
2. CUNY English Language Immersion Program (CLIP). Jan 2014 - Dec 2014
3. ESL 101 Reading and Writing Queens College NY. - 2010 4. ESL 201 English for listening & Speaking Level 3, Queens College NY. - 2010
5. Elementary Teacher Universidad Nacional Pedagógica de Honduras. - 1994 - 2000
Linkedln: Patricia Caballero
The best part that I jnjoy is when I see my students reach their goals. When they are improving in class and everybody can see it.
It’s a great system
I liked everything of it. Amazing teaching,easy to grasp
Mrs. Caballero is a so organized teacher. She always cared about how I feel and how I improved in the classes.
Excelente maestra, es dedicada y siempre te impulsa a dar la milla extra. Maneja de una forma organizada los temas y se esmera para que el alumno aprenda y despeja todas sus dudas. Es notorio el conocimiento y la experiencia de su clase. Aprendí mucho de ella y la recomiendo 100%.
1. Introduction - icebreaker activities/convertation.
2. Quentions/answers about the level of knowledge.
3. Introduce and practice the topic of the day/class.
1. Laguardia Community College: Associates of Bilingual Child Education.
2. CUNY English Language Immersion Program (CLIP).
3.ESL 101 Reading and Writing Queens College NY.
4.ESL 201 English for listening & Speaking Level 3, Queens College NY.
5. Elementary Teacher Universidad Nacional Pedagógica de Honduras. Degree of Spanish/Literature
6.School Teacher, Escuela Normal Mixta Santa Bárbara, Honduras.